Sunday, August 17, 2008

Welcome to my Blog

Hi Humboldt County. I'm your elected delegate to the Democratic National Convention . I will keep you up to date on the happenings and speeches at the Convention starting Sunday Aug. 24. If you are from Humboldt County, thank you for sending me and I hope that this will give you a little taste of what happens at one of these National Conventions. This blog is for you and all those back home who make up the regular people in our beautiful county in Northern California.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Woo-hoo, Pam!

Congratulations, from Carol and Greg Conners!

I will write a post on our blog with a link to your blog!

Thank you! The blog looks great!

:)

C&G

Loleta, California

Mic said...

Pam: I'm so proud of you! The speeches have been great! Don't come home until you find an orange pantsuite for your wardrobe, sister of the traveling pants!
love mic